A mix of letters, numbers, and special characters makes your account password strong.
A Strong password is the best defense against online hackers and will defend you from the bulk of force attacks against your computer system. Don’t change your Gmail account password regularly because this way you will create weaker passwords and it will be a total waste of time. If you want safe passwords, avoid changing them so often.
So, in case you have thought to change your Gmail password on an iPad & iPhone, you can read the instructions given below.
Go through the steps which are given below for modifying Gmail password iPad:
- Initially, you need to open your Gmail account
- After that go to settings icon and then enter the choice of contacts, email, and calendars
- Next, you need to select Gmail in the accounts choice
- Then just hit on account choice which is given on the top of the system screen
- Finally, you need to select password field choice and type the new password for an app and hit done
Read more: Recover forgot Gmail Password
Now, let’s focus on how to change Gmail password on iPhone
- At the initial stage, you need to launch ‘Settings’ from your iPhone
- Next, you need to tap Contacts, Mail, Calendars choice
- I case you are using Gmail on iPhone, you will notice ‘Gmail’ in the list of email accounts. And tap ‘Gmail’
- Afterwards, tap the ‘Account’ choice
- Now, you will see a ‘password’ choice in the middle of the system screen and tap it
- Afterwards, you can alter the password via giving the old one and then enter the new password numerous times
- Last but not the least, tap ‘Done’ which is on the top right side of the screen
This is how you can change Gmail password on iPhone or iPad. And these given instructions will definitely assist you in making your account safe and secure from an online hacker. In case of any inconvenience in understanding, you can freely talk to our professional team of Gmail anytime, anywhere.
Important note: Changing the passwords of Gmail account and other accounts as well makes impossible for hackers to guess the password. Gmail users can reduce the risk of hacking a password by using the unique password of an account.